I have decided that it is time to get organized and back into shape after having 3 kids in 2.5 years!

These are my goals:
Running 3-4 times a week
5 meals daily and watch portion control
Drink 64oz of water daily

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

9/18/12

Hello again!

The plan to work out and post daily became too much while we were trying to pack, visit family to say goodbye, move, set up life in IL and get into a routine. It is now middle of September and I am glad to say things are back on track. I had/have a few health things I am trying to figure out and clear up so I can really dive in get the results that I want.

I have made great friends already here in IL. One of which is trying to loose weight too after her baby. Perfect huh! We are doing P90x. She is doing the whole plan where as I am doing it Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Then running Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I ran in a 5k last weekend it was a fun mud run with 10 obstacles. I finished around 38 minutes. Lately my runs have been around 4.25 miles in 40 minutes. I have signed up for a 5k on Oct 20th and one on Nov 4th. I want to run the one in Oct in 28 minutes and the one in Nov under 27 minutes.

Another one of the girls I met likes to run and we are trying to work up to a half marathon next spring/summer. So I have planned two 5ks then need to plan two 10ks and then a half marathon, maybe two. I would love to do a tri but don't have a bike, nor know anyone that has a road bike.

Yesterday was day 1.

P90x- core

It was good, hard of course! I was hot, need to have a fan blow on me while I work out.

Today is day 2, going for a run, going to clock my 3 miles. Really going to try and push it. I will do that when Ty gets home around 4:30

All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment