I have decided that it is time to get organized and back into shape after having 3 kids in 2.5 years!

These are my goals:
Running 3-4 times a week
5 meals daily and watch portion control
Drink 64oz of water daily

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

9/25/12

9

Cardio

Kicked my butt tonight.

I think its a combo of being extremely tired and not eating enough. Plus all of a sudden it was like 80 in our house, when I started my work out. I was drenched in sweat! I like the cardio video though! Its one of my favorites! Tomorrow is shoulder & arms, ab ripper x!


I didn't go for a run today- Instead I took the kids to two museums in downtown Chicago. Today was free IL resident day! Tomorrow I am running for sure. Ty has a short day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment