I have decided that it is time to get organized and back into shape after having 3 kids in 2.5 years!

These are my goals:
Running 3-4 times a week
5 meals daily and watch portion control
Drink 64oz of water daily

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

9/19/12

Day 2

Yesterday I didn't have time to go outside and run so I opted to do day 2 of p90x instead.

Cardio X.

I didn't end it feeling overly tired or worked out, but this morning I am really feeling it! Woah! I did all but one set of exercises on the tape. Better then I did on the first day where I skipped 2 exercises and took the option at the end of the tape to fast forward to the cool down. Eventually I am hoping to be able to do the extra stuff and all the exercises. But for now, I'll take it!

I am doing p90x today and hopefully getting in my missed run!

No comments:

Post a Comment