I have decided that it is time to get organized and back into shape after having 3 kids in 2.5 years!

These are my goals:
Running 3-4 times a week
5 meals daily and watch portion control
Drink 64oz of water daily

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

7/21/12

Saturday Workout

My first workout. 
Here is the printable version

I followed it pretty good considering this was my first workout in 5 weeks! 

Here is what I did:
At minutes 13:00-16:00 I did 5.5 speed instead. 
Then at 20:00 I went straight to 4.0 speed for 5 minutes and stopped.
Total time: 25 minutes
Calories burned: 300




TimeSpeedIncline
0:00-5:004.02.5
5:00-6:005.01.0
6:00-7:006.01.0
7:00-8:005.01.0
8:00-9:006.51.0
9:00-10:004.01.0
10:00-11:006.51.0
11:00-12:005.01.0
12:00-13:007.01.0
13:00-14:005.01.0
14:00-15:007.51.0
15:00-16:004.01.0
16:00-17:006.51.0
17:00-18:005.51.0
18:00-19:007.01.0
19:00-20:005.51.0
20:00-21:008.01.0
21:00-22:005.51.0
22:00-23:007.01.0
23:00-24:005.51.0
24:00-25:006.51.0
25:00-30:004.02.0



After I did the treadmill workout I did this workout that I found on pinterest.com
I only did 10 push ups when it said pushups, I am not ready for 40 or 20 pushups yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment