I have decided that it is time to get organized and back into shape after having 3 kids in 2.5 years!

These are my goals:
Running 3-4 times a week
5 meals daily and watch portion control
Drink 64oz of water daily

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

7/23/12

Monday July 23



I only made it through round 1-5. I will have to work out to round 6 & 7
Taken from pinterest


Here is my food intake for the day





July 23, 2012

FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Raspberries - Raw, 0.75 cup4811g1g1g0mg1mg4g6g
Blueberries - Raw, 0.5 cup4111g0g1g0mg1mg7g2g
Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt - Very Vanilla, 1 container11020g0g6g5mg90mg15g0g
Dinner
Kirkland Signature (Costco) - Salmon, Atlantic , 1 portion (196g/7 ounces)3400g20g37g80mg318mg0g0g
Kikkoman - Teriyaki Sauce, 2 Tbsp (15ml)304g0g2g0mg1,220mg4g0g
Snacks
Homemade - Ginger Snap Cookies, 6 cookie2340g18g0g18mg0mg0g0g
TOTAL:80346g39g47g103mg1,630mg30g8g
EXERCISESCaloriesMinutesSetsRepsWeight
Cardiovascular
Jumping jacks, vigorous586 
Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort23125 
TOTALS:28931000


No comments:

Post a Comment